This site contains resources for pro bono & legal services attorneys, law professionals, and law students to assist in your representation of low-income or disadvantaged clients. Please join our community.
Virginia's Online Poverty Law Resource
WELCOME TO PROBONO.NET/VA
This site contains resources for pro bono & legal services attorneys to assist in their representation of low-income or disadvantaged clients.
Would You Like To Volunteer?
"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
Regardless if you are an attorney in Botetourt, a law student in Richmond, a paralegal in Norfolk or an interested individual in Fairfax, opportunities are available in all areas of Virginia. The Pro Bono Opportunities Guide is a good place to start when considering pro bono work.
Materials are in the Civil Law practice area. You must be a member for access.
Invaluable briefs, pleadings, court forms, and other materials compiled from Virginia attorneys plus training materials.
CLE opportunities, community trainings, and other events.
For attorneys, law students and advocates seeking pro bono work.
For the exchange of information among colleagues in your area of expertise.
If you are a potential client seeking legal assistance, visit Virginia's client information website, which also provides contact information for the legal aid programs in the state of Virginia.
Legal Services Corporation of Virginia
LSC’s support for this website is limited to those activities that are consistent with LSC restrictions.
- Call Her Caitlyn But Then Let’s Move on to the Issues Affecting the Trans Community
- Nebraska Legislature Overrides Governor's Veto and Gives Dreamers Their License to Drive
- Minneapolis Divided: A Tale of Two Cities
- Victory! UN Crime Commission Approves Mandela Rules on Treatment of Prisoners
- Death by Debtors' Prison: Ray Staten's 16-Day Jail Sentence for Unpaid Court Fees Cost Him His Life