Pro Bono Net Community Trainings
Welcome to the Pro Bono Net Community Trainings Portal!
Pro Bono Net Community Trainings provide SWEB administrators, project staff, pro bono coordinators, and other community stakeholders with trainings and tips about various topics relating to the upkeep and innovation of Pro Bono Net and LawHelp sites. Topics we cover include:
- Integrating multimedia onto sites
- Marketing and outreach tips
- Creating content for targeted audiences
- Tips for optimal admin usage of Pro Bono Net and LawHelp tools
- Sharing the great work done by site admins throughout the community
Community Trainings are presented throughout the year during webcasts, monthly coordinator calls, and scheduled webinar presentations. The trainings are recorded and made available, along with the supporting materials, in the SWEB library shortly after each presentation. The SWEB library is only accessible to SWEB members. If you're a member of the SWEB community, but haven't joined the practice area yet, register for access here. We encourage you to browse through our collection of past trainings and to join us for an upcoming Community Training!
Past Community Trainings
- 2014 LawHelp and probono.net Training Series: Nuts and Bolts of Your probono.net Site, Mar 18
- Social Media for Non-Profit and Public Interest Organizations 2014, Mar 20
- April 2014 LawHelp Coordinator Call, Apr 1
- 2014 LawHelp and probono.net Training Series: Using your probono.net Site to Recruit and Mobilize Volunteers, Apr 22
- May 2014 probono.net Coordinator Call, May 6
- View more