Tip of the Week: Hot for HotDocs?
Sunday, February 04, 2007
- Organization: Pro Bono Net
Here are four easy steps that you can take to learn more:
1) Read the National Public Automated Documents Online (NPADO) project overview at http://www.probono.net/link.cfm?7648 (SWEB login required)
2) Browse the LSNTAP.org library on Document Assembly at http://www.lsntap.org/lilbookshelf?tid=49&name=Document%20Assembly
3) Join the HotDocs listserv at http://lists.lstech.org/index.html/info/hotdocs
4) Still have questions? Contact Kate Bladow, NPADO Project Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org