Web Analytics DEMYSTIFIED is a Google certified partner site that offers a very helpful program for nonprofits. Their Analysis Exchange program is a free service that pairs non-profit organizations with a trained student/mentor team looking to gain more Google Analytics experience. John Freeman, the supervising attorney at Legal Services State Support has utilized the Analysis Exchange program for ProJusticeMN, and found it to be "terrific". An executive summary of how ProJusticeMN utilized this service is available here. For questions on how your might utilize this resource for your LH3 site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google itself has a large number of resources dedicated to helping its users better understand and interact with Google Analytics. While they can be difficult to navigate, you can find comprehensive there. Here are some specific resources that may be of interest to you:
- Get Started - Working with Report Data: Training presentation on understanding the basics of Google Analytics data.
- Google Videos: Brief training videos on a number of topics, ranging from beginner to advanced.
- Help Center: provides comprehensive documentation on using Google Analytics.
- Certified Partner Network: If you decide to invest in a Google Analytics certified expert, this database lists companies carefully vetted by Google.
LawHelp Community Resources
- LawHelp listerv: Can't find an answer to your question? Your colleagues may know! Try sending your question out to the LawHelp listserv. You can sign-up here.
- LawHelp Blog: Be sure to check-out the LawHelp blog for the latest insights into Google Analytics for LawHelp admins, including suggestions for how Google Analytics should be used, tips and tricks, new resources, and more.
- Evaluate Your Site: For other resources on measuring your site's success, check out the SWEB library resources in this folder.
Additional Questions/Need Help?
Please contact the email@example.com HelpDesk with any Google Analytics questions.
Special thanks to Gwen Daniels and Lindsay Ditto at Illinois Legal Aid Online for additional input and guidance on using Google Analytics for statewide legal aid websites.