Negotiation on Behalf of Tenants in SF Training
Wednesday December 04 , 2013
- By: AIDS Legal Referral Panel
- Time: 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
- Time Zone: Pacific Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
BASF Board Room301 Battery StreetSan Francisco, CAMap: maps.google.com
Jennifer SchusterAIDS Legal Referral Panel415-701-1200 ext. 303
- Website: www.alrp.org
The AIDS Legal Referral Panel is providing this free MCLE training to educate attorneys on the legal issues faced by people living with HIV/AIDS.
This training will cover:
- Negotiation generally: how to work with the skills you have, and compensate for the skills you lack;
- Negotiation in housing court: what is a good deal? What the best I can get?
- Client communication: how do to work with clients who are not on the same page as me;
- Working with mediators: leveraging a system stacked against us.
Presented by Deepa Varma, Esq., Eviction Defense Collaborative.
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 General CLE Credits. This training is free. In exchange, attorneys are requested to join the ALRP Panel and accept two referrals per year.