Ethics & Mental Health/Substance Abuse
Friday February 07 , 2014
- By: South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center, South Carolina Legal Services (Columbia Office)
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Mashburn Construction Company, Inc.1820 Sumter StreetColumbia, SCMap: maps.google.com
South Carolina Appleseed Legal Justice Center(803) 779-1113
- Website: www.scjustice.org
Jill Rothstein provided us with some hypotheticals that will focus on cases where attorneys violated their ethical duties as a result of alcohol or drug use. Our own Steve Suggs will lead that discussion and then, time permitting, we'll talk about some of the ethical pitfalls of social media.
- CLE Credit Comments: Did having three years to get it done create a false sense of security for you? If you haven’t yet, you must get your Substance Abuse/Mental Health CLE hour by March 1st. Luckily, SC Appleseed has got you covered. Robert Turnbull of the South Carolina bar will provide that necessary hour of training on February 7, and then you can cross it off your list until 2017!
- Attachment(s): Ethics and Mental Health brochure 2014.pdf