Welcome to ProBono.Net of South Carolina!
The Need For ProBono
The need for legal services among the poor is overwhelming. According to an American Bar Association study, at least 40% of low and moderate-income households experience a legal problem each year. Yet studies show that the collective civil legal aid effort is meeting only about 20% of the legal needs of low-income people.
Pro bono is also beneficial for your career. Click here to learn more.
- LSC Awards Nearly $3.4 Million in Technology Grants
- Pennsylvania Chief Justice Among Senior Jurists to Speak at National Legal Services Corporation Forum in Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Rep. Fattah to Speak at National Legal Services Corporation Event Celebrating Pro Bono
- LSC Chairman Levi Inducted Into American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Legal Services Corporation Announces Hurricane Sandy Relief Grants