Welcome to ProBono.Net of South Carolina!
The Need For ProBono
The need for legal services among the poor is overwhelming. According to an American Bar Association study, at least 40% of low and moderate-income households experience a legal problem each year. Yet studies show that the collective civil legal aid effort is meeting only about 20% of the legal needs of low-income people.
Pro bono is also beneficial for your career. Click here to learn more.
- Biden, Clinton, Kagan, and Scalia Join Leaders from Government, Business, and Law at Conference Marking LSC�s 40th Anniversary
- 11 LSC-Grantees Awarded Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grant
- LSC Awarded Two-Year $1.2 Million Grant For Midwest Legal Disaster Coordination Project
- LSC Awards First Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grants
- LSC: 40 Years of Championing Equal Access to Justice
- Leading Jurists from Six States Gather in Des Moines for LSC Board Meeting