Welcome to ProBono.Net of South Carolina!
The Need For ProBono
The need for legal services among the poor is overwhelming. According to an American Bar Association study, at least 40% of low and moderate-income households experience a legal problem each year. Yet studies show that the collective civil legal aid effort is meeting only about 20% of the legal needs of low-income people.
Pro bono is also beneficial for your career. Click here to learn more.
- Veterans Day, 2014: Message from John G. Levi, Chairman, Board of Directors
- LSC Awards Nearly $3.5 Million in Technology Grants to Legal Aid Organizations
- LSC Awards Nearly $3.5 Million in Technology Grants to Legal Aid Organizations: Local Releases
- Congressman Jerry Nadler, CBS Vice Chair Shari Redstone, Law School Deans Join Legal and Business Leaders in New York City to Mark LSC�s 40th Anniversary
- LSC Honors Nine New York Attorneys and Law Firms for Pro Bono Service
- New York Chief Judge Jonathan Lippman Joins Leading Jurists in Albany for LSC Board Meeting