Welcome to ProBono.Net of South Carolina!
The Need For ProBono
The need for legal services among the poor is overwhelming. According to an American Bar Association study, at least 40% of low and moderate-income households experience a legal problem each year. Yet studies show that the collective civil legal aid effort is meeting only about 20% of the legal needs of low-income people.
Pro bono is also beneficial for your career. Click here to learn more.
- Senate Appropriations Committee Approves $385 Million for LSC
- House Spending Bill Cuts LSC Budget By 20%
- Experts Discuss How Civil Legal Aid Providers Help Veterans at Congressional Briefing
- Law Day 2015 | Statement of John G. Levi, Chairman, Board of Directors, Legal Services Corporation
- Litigants Without Lawyers: Four State Supreme Court Justices Brief Senate Staff