Welcome to ProBono.Net of South Carolina!
The Need For ProBono
The need for legal services among the poor is overwhelming. According to an American Bar Association study, at least 40% of low and moderate-income households experience a legal problem each year. Yet studies show that the collective civil legal aid effort is meeting only about 20% of the legal needs of low-income people.
Pro bono is also beneficial for your career. Click here to learn more.
- LSC FY 2015 Budget Request Sent to Congress
- Spending Bill Increases Funding for LSC, Supports New Pro Bono Program
- Texas Chief Justice Joins Senior Jurists at LSC Panel; Miers Addresses Luncheon
- Texas Access To Justice Foundation Marks 30th Anniversary, Joins With LSC For Panel, Texas Pro Bono Service Awards
- LSC General Counsel Flagg Appointed to D.C. Judicial Nomination Commission
- Summit Report Outlines New Ways Technology Can Expand Access to Justice