Welcome to ProBono.Net of South Carolina!
The Need For ProBono
The need for legal services among the poor is overwhelming. According to an American Bar Association study, at least 40% of low and moderate-income households experience a legal problem each year. Yet studies show that the collective civil legal aid effort is meeting only about 20% of the legal needs of low-income people.
Pro bono is also beneficial for your career. Click here to learn more.
- Florida Chief Justice Joins Jurists in Miami for Panel Discussions on Civil Legal Aid and Technology, Hosted by the Legal Services Corporation
- Legal Services Corporation Honors Holland & Knight, Miami Judge, and Five Lawyers for Pro Bono Service
- LSC Awards First Midwest Legal Disaster Coordination Grants
- LSC Convenes 15th Annual Technology Initiative Grants Conference in San Antonio
- Browne Resigns from Legal Services Corporation Board
- Senate Confirms Eight Re-appointments to LSC Board