Volunteer Attorney Program - Lancaster Bar Association
- To Volunteer, Contact:
The Lancaster Bar Association helps those members of our community unable to afford legal assistance in civil matters by operating the Volunteer Attorney Program, which supplements MidPenn Legal Services' free legal aid program.
- Location of Volunteer Opportunity:
- Area of law:
Consumer, Education, Employment, Housing, Public Benefits, Custody/Visitation, Support, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant, Worker's Compensation, Driver’s License Suspensions, Adoptions, School Related Problems
- Populations Served:
Children, Domestic Violence Victims, Low Income, Working poor and unemployed
- Does the organization provide malpractice insurance for volunteers?
- Training Provided:
- Training Required:
- CLE credit for trainings:
- CLE credit for pro bono:
- Mentoring or supervision offered:
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement:
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: