Legal Aid Of East Tennessee (Chattanooga)
Adoption, Bankruptcy, Consumer, Domestic Violence, Elder Law, Employment, Health, Housing, Public Benefits, Real Estate, Termination of Parental Rights, Torts, Wills, Conservatorships, Name Changes, IRS Problems Income must be 125% or below of poverty level. There are liquid & non-liquid guidelines according to family size. Family of one cannot exceed $1000 in liquid and $4000 in non-liquid. Equity in residence cannot exceed $35,000.
- Location of Volunteer Opportunity:
Bledsoe, Bradley, Hamilton, Marion, McMinn, Meigs, Monroe, Polk, Rhea, Sequatchie
- Area of law:
Consumer, Debt/Credit/Bankruptcy, Disability, Elder Law, Employment, Family & Juvenile, Health, Housing, Life Planning, Public Benefits, Veterans
- Does the organization provide malpractice insurance for volunteers?
- Training Provided:
- Training Required:
- CLE credit for trainings:
- CLE credit for pro bono:
- Mentoring or supervision offered:
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement:
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: