Weld County Legal Services
P.O. Box 1283 Greeley
, CO 80632
970-351-7300 ext. 4514
Adoption, Consumer, Child Custody, Dissolution of Marriage, Domestic Violence, Housing, Real Estate, Wills Case guidelines: critically threatened or actual loss of food, shelter, income, health care, personal safety.
- Location of Volunteer Opportunity:
- Area of law:
Consumer, Family & Juvenile, Housing, Life Planning
- Does the organization provide malpractice insurance for volunteers?
- Training Provided:
- Training Required:
- CLE credit for trainings:
- CLE credit for pro bono:
- Mentoring or supervision offered:
- Volunteer lawyers need to meet a caseload or hours requirement:
- Volunteers may participate long-distance: