Veterans & Military
Click on the link below to open the form description page.
The link will open LawHelpInteractive website for you to enter the information which will produce the forms and instructions, if any.
Generally to use a template, you must register as an Advocate with LawHelpInteractive; however, the Veterans & Military materials are open for pro se uers.
No login is required unless to save your answers.
HotDocs Forms Sets
A2JA (for lawyers to assist clients or pro se users) with information or create letters for:
- Legal Needs Check-up Tools
- Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Screening and Resource Finder
- Auto Lease Termination
- Cell Phone Service Contract Termination
- Deleting Old Answer Files in LawHelpInteractive
- Sharing Answer Files in LawHelpInteractive
- HotDocs How-To-Training Video
- Child Support Forms in this folder
If you are having a problem, please report it to the tech support address on LawHelpInteractive or call Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma:
Margaret Hamlett Shinn 918-295-9439 or Eric Hallett 918-295-9423