Welcome to ProBono.Net/OK
Advocate Resource Center
This site contains helpful resources for pro bono and legal services lawyers, advocates, legal professionals and law students to assist in your representation of low-income or disadvantaged clients.
Attending the 2013 Residential Mortgage Foreclosure CLE Seminar in Tulsa or Oklahoma City this week?
If you missed the Spring Seminar for Legal Aid's Volunteer Attorney's in Tulsa
Watch for Video's soon!
What's Here for Lawyers?
- ... a place to volunteer? Pro Bono Opportunities Guide
- ... materials to help you with a pro bono client? Library
- ... review cases waiting for a volunteer New Cases Tool
- ... other pro bono advocates? Roster
- ... listserv or discussion group access to other advocates working on similar issues? Groups/Listservs
Poverty in Oklahoma is at a 10-year high according to the US Census Bureau estimates released in December 2011.
Mapped: An Overview of Poverty in Oklahoma has a compilation of maps by county.
For those who have not experienced poverty, please watch this brief video that takes you through budgeting for a family of four living at the federal poverty level. (video)
Could you live on a very low income? Take the challenge. Can you manage your resources living at the poverty level? (video)
This is not a free legal advice resource. If you need a lawyer or legal information, please visit www.oklaw.org.
For complete access to the Advocate Resource Center (password protected Library and more), fill out the simple on-line for to indicate your pro bono affiliation.