Spring Seminar Montage - Video Replay
Friday, December 27
- By: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma
- Time: 8:30 AM - 2:40 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Haskell County Courthouse202 E. Main StreetStigler, OKMap: maps.google.com
Robin SteichenLegal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.918-647-8136
- Website: www.legalaidok.org
VIDEO REPLAY OF "A SPRING SEMINAR FOR VOLUNTEER ATTORNEYS"
CLE has been rescheduled from Dec 9th to Dec 27th.
FREE for attorneys actively serving with a pro bono program
Featured Speakers and Topics:
- The Basic Points of Bankruptcy- Or Do I Really Need a Bankruptcy?
Victor Hunt, Legal Aid Services
- Counseling the Distressed Client
Alissa Drescher, The Tristess Grief Center
- How To Handle A Paternity Case
Julie Goree, Legal Aid Services
- Is A Living Will Really a Will?
Bob Farris, Rogers & Bell
- Foreclosure Basics
Laura Frossard, Legal Aid Services
- Understanding the AG'S Foreclosure Program
Julie Bays, Chief Assistant of the Public Protection Office
Office of the Attorney General
- CLE Credit Comments: This program has been approved for 6.0 hours MCLE Credit, including 0 hours of ethics
- Attachment(s): 12 10 2013 CLE rescheduled Stigler 2013 (2).pdf