Tulsa Lawyers for Children Fall Training-2013: Session IV
Friday, October 25
- By: Tulsa Lawyers for Children
- Time: 11:30 AM - 1:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
University of Tulsa College of LawRoom 205Tulsa, OKMap: maps.google.com
Barbara SearsTulsa Lawyers for Children918-760-6692
Join this training program for TLC volunteer lawyers.
This session covers:
- Communicating with the child client
Jaime Vogt, a trained forensic interviewer who specializes in interviewing children and evaluation of sexual abuse allegations involving young children. Ms. Vogt has conducted over 3,000 forensic interviews of children for front-line investigations.
For more information or to sign up, call 918-760-6692 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- CLE Credit Comments: Training approved for 9 hours of CLE, including one hour of ethics
- Attachment(s): Tulsa Lawyers for Children.pdf