Professional Responsibilites in Representing Persons with Diminished Capacity and Disabilities
Thursday July 25 , 2013
- By: American Bar Association , Center for Professional Responsibility, Young Lawyers Division
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
American Bar Association
- Website: www.americanbar.org
This webinar focuses on this professional responsibility, and discusses ethical rules relating to client competency, maintaining the integrity of the attorney-client relationship, confidentiality of information concerning the client's disability, and the circumstances when an attorney may withdraw from representation.
- Claudia Center, Senior Staff Attorney, The Legal Aid Society Employment Law Center, San Francisco, CA
- Roberta Flowers, Professor, Stetson University College of Law, Tampa Bay, FL
- Hon. Kristin Booth Glen (ret.), New York County Surrogate's Court, New York, NY
- Hon. Marguerite D. Downing (Moderator), Superior Court of Los Angeles County in California, Los Angeles, CA
- CLE Credit Comments: The ABA will seek 1.5 hours of general CLE credit in 60-minute states and 1.8 hours of CLE credit in 50-minute states. Check with OBA for approval.