What You Need to Know About SSI
Wednesday, May 15
- By: National Consumer Law Center, National Senior Citizens Law Center
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
National Consumer Law Center
- Website: www.nclc.org
Free Webinar. Presenters will answer these questions and explain what you need to know to be more informed and effective in assisting SSI recipients.
- What is the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program?
- Who qualifies for SSI benefits?
- What are the eligibility rules of the program?
- How are SSI benefits the same as and different from other benefits from the Social Security Administration?
Presenters are Kate Lang, Staff Attorney and Gerald McIntyre, Directing Attorney of the National Senior Citizens Law Center.
To register, click here.