30th Annual Basic Bankruptcy Program: Chapter 13 Basics
Friday, April 26
- By: Oklahoma Bar Association
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:40 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Oklahoma Bar Association1901 N Lincoln BlvdOklahoma City, OKMap: maps.google.com
Oklahoma Bar Association405-416-7000
- Website: www.okbar.org
Bankruptcy Chapter 13 Basics
Herbert M. Graves, Graves Legal Group, Oklahoma City
- Overview of Chapter 13
- Preparing the Petition, Schedules, Statement of Financial Affairs, and Other Required Documentation
- Chapter 13 Means Testing
- Chapter 13 Trustee Panel
- Chapter 13 Issues of Judicial Interest
Registration (includes lunch).
$150 for early-bird registrations with payment received at least four full business days prior to the seminar date; $175 for registrations with payment received within four full business days of the seminar date.
- CLE Credit Comments: This course has been approved by the Oklahoma Bar Association Mandatory Continuing Legal Education Commission for 7 hours of mandatory CLE credit, including 1 hour of ethics.