Beyond E-Oscar: Litigating "Non-Credit" FCRA Cases
Wednesday, February 27
- By: National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
- Website: www.naca.net
This webinar will outline the various types of non-credit FCRA cases being litigated today, the
various types of consumer report products at issue and strategies for identifying and
Topics will include:
- employment background checks
- tenant screening
- public records
- non-FCRA databases maintained by the major players.
Presenter: James A. Francis
Member Registration - login; click on event registration; select this webinar.
- CLE Credit Comments: NACA webinars have been CLE approved in a number of states. Individual attorneys can generally apply for and receive CLE credit in their own respective states for no charge.
- Download this to your calendar