A Spring Seminar for Legal Aid's Volunteer Attorneys
Wednesday April 24 , 2013
- By: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Time: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
OSU-Tulsa Conference Center700 North Greenwood, North Hall, Room 150Tulsa, OKMap: maps.google.com
Karen LangdonLegal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.918-295-9422
- Website: www.legalaidok.org
Legal Aid Services Annual Spring FREE CLE Seminar for our pro bono attorneys
Free for lawyers actively serving on Legal Aid's Pro Bono Program
Want to join?
Fill out this JOIN form online: http://www.probono.net/ok/civillaw/jointhisarea/
Materials will be available at this link
Counseling a Distressed Client
How to Handle a Paternity Case
Is A Living Will Really a Will?
Oklahoma Attorney General's Foreclosure Program
See attached agenda for seminar details.
- CLE Credit Comments: This seminar has been approved for 6 hours of MCLE by the OBA MCLE Commission.
- Attachment(s): 2013 Spring Seminar for Volunteer Attorneys _TLO.pdf