Senior Day at the Capitol
Monday February 25 , 2013
- By: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma , OKDHS Aging Services Division, AAARP Oklahoma
- Time: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Oklahoma State Capitol2300 N. Lincoln BlvdOklahoma City, OKMap: maps.google.com
OKDHS Aging Services Division405-521-2281
- Website: www.okseniorday.com
The annual event is a chance for Oklahoma's seniors and their advocates to discuss the needs of the more than 711,000 Oklahomans age 60 and older. The event is free and open to the public.
Speakers will include:
- Speaker of the House Rep. T.W. Shannon
- Sen. Frank Simpson
- Rep. David Dank,
- Ed Lake, OKDHS Director
- Lance Robertson, OKDHS Aging Services Division Director .
Visit www.okseniorday.com for more information and to pre-register. Online registration ends Feb. 8th.