Fair Debt Collection Training Conference
Thursday, March 07
Saturday, March 09
- By: National Consumer Law Center (NCLC)
- Time: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Sheraton Inner Harbor HotelBaltimore, MDMap: maps.google.com
National Consumer Law Center (NCLC)
- Website: www.nclc.org
As more and more consumers have fallen into the trap of insurmountable credit card debt, they are increasingly becoming the victims of debt collection abuse from credit card issuers, collection agencies, and debt buyers.
This conference will help you get up to speed on your first debt collection abuse cases. Learn about the laws protecting consumers from abusive debt collection practices and proceed to more in-depth sessions on developing fair debt collection cases and a fair debt collection law practice.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE available in most states.
- Attachment(s): Fair Debt Collection Training Flyer 2013 1-21-13.pdf
- Download this to your calendar