Strategies for Taking Depositions in FCRA Cases
Wednesday January 30 , 2013
- By: National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
Webinar (Live)Map: maps.google.com
- Website: www.naca.net
This Webinar will focus on effective strategies for noticing and taking depositions in Fair Credit Reporting Act cases:
- When should depositions be noticed?
- Where and how should they be noticed?
- How should they be recorded?
- What should be the order of witnesses?
- What are the purposes of the depositions that the plaintiff seeks?
- How should you deal with an obstructionist defense attorney?
- What happens when the witness is unprepared or uncooperative?
- How should you mange deposition exhibits?
- Are you effectively taking a trial deposition?
Presenter: John Soumilas, attorney at law, Francis & Mailman, P.C.
Member Registration - login; click on event registration; select this webinar.
- CLE Credit Comments: NACA webinars have been CLE approved in a number of states. Individual attorneys can generally apply for and receive CLE credit in their own respective states for no charge.