Law Practice Montage Seminar - Video Replay Hugo
Thursday, December 13
- By: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Time: 8:30 AM - 2:40 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.402 E Duke StHugo, OKMap: maps.google.com
Julie FlowersLegal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.580-326-9655
- Website: www.legalaidok.org
Various legal topics for Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma's Pro Bono Program Volunteers and Legal Aid Campaign for Justice Donors.
REGISTER by email to Julie Flowers or call 580-326-9655
Materials will be posted in the Advocate Resource Center
Featured Speakers and Topics:
- Virginia Henson, Attorney, Oklahoma City. Oklahoma
SCRA: The Real Rules of Engagement and it's Impact in Family Law Practice
- Jerry D. Brown, Attorney, Jerry D. Brown, P.C.
Question & Answer Session on Bankruptcy Issues
- Rick Goralewicz, Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Catheryn Koss, Attorney at Law
Basic Incapacity & Estate Planning - Four Key Documents
- Travis Pickens, Ethics Counsel, Oklahoma Bar Association
Unauthorized Practice of Law and other Ethics Hot Topics (1 hour ethics credit)
- CLE Credit Comments: This program has been approved for 6.4 hours MCLE Credit, including 1 hour of ethics
- Download this to your calendar