With Justice for All
Thursday, November 15
- By: Oklahoma Bar Association
- Time: 11:00 AM - 11:50 AM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Sheraton Hotel1 North Broadway AvenueOklahoma City, OKMap: maps.google.com
Oklahoma Bar Association405-416-7000
- Website: www.okbar.org
Morris Dees will deliver a message of justice, hope and tolerance during the Plenary Session at the OBA Annual Meeting. Mr. Dees, is the founder and chief trial counsel of the Southern Poverty Law Center in Montgomery, Ala. He will address how the commitment to justice will determine our nation's success in the next century as America becomes more diverse and economic disparity widens.
- CLE Credit Comments: The Plenary Session is among the OBA CLE opportunities at the upcoming Annual Meeting in Oklahoma City.
- Download this to your calendar