Courthouse Assistance Project Training
Thursday, October 11
- By: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc., WPX Energy
- Time: 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
WPX Energy, Inc3800 One Williams CenterLevel 720 Conference RoomTulsa, OKMap: maps.google.com
Kimberly Moore-WaiteLegal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc918-295-9433
- Website: www.legalaidok.org
A training for Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma volunteers in Tulsa County.
This training will enable our pro bono attorneys and paralegals to represent litigants in eviction cases.
The Tulsa Courthouse Assistance Project (CAP) FED docket is staffed every Tuesday and Thursday for the 2:00 pm eviction docket.
- CLE Credit Comments: This program as been approved for 1 hour of MCLE Credit.
- Download this to your calendar