Wrightslaw Special Education Law and Advocacy Conference
Thursday December 06 , 2012
- By: The Oklahoma Disabiltiy Law Center
- Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
University of Central Oklahoma100 N. University DriveConstitution HallEdmond, OKMap: maps.google.com
The Oklahoma Disabiltiy Law Center405-525-7755
- Website: www.okdlc.org
A Wrightslaw training program sponsored by The Oklahoma Disability Law Center and Partners in Education Advocacy.
FREE for parents, family members, and individuals who work with children with disabilities and are residents of Oklahoma.
Speaker: Pete Wright
Four areas of focus:
- special education law, rights and responsibilities
- tests and measurements to measure progress & regression
- SMART IEPs
- introduction to tactics & strategies for effective advocacy
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credits are pending. Certificate of attendence will be available.