Law Practice Montage Seminar
Wednesday, October 24
- By: Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.
- Time: 8:30 AM - 3:45 PM
- Time Zone: Central Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Oklahoma Bar Association1901 N Lincoln Blvd.Oklahoma City, OKMap: maps.google.com
Cindy GobleLegal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Inc.405-488-6823
- Website: www.legalaidok.org
Various legal topics for Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma's Pro Bono Program Volunteers and Legal Aid Campaign for Justice Donors.
Featured Speakers and Topics:
* Phil Tucker, Attorney, Tucker and Tucker, Edmond, Oklahoma
SCRA: The Real Rules of Engagement and it's Impact in Family Law Practice
* Jerry D. Brown, Attorney, Jerry D. Brown, P.C.
Question & Answer Session on Bankruptcy Issues
* Robin Wilson, Attorney, Oklahoma Dept. of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
* Catheryn Koss, Attorney, Oklahoma City
Basic Incapacity & Estate Planning-Four Key Documents
* Leslie March, Chief, Victim Services Unit, Oklahoma Office of the Attorney General
Legislation and Lethality
* Travis Pickens, Ethics Counsel, Oklahoma Bar Association
Unauthorized Practice of Law and other Ethics Hot Topics (1 hour ethics credit)
- CLE Credit Comments: This program has been approved for 6 hours MCLE Credit, including 1 hour of ethics
- Attachment(s): 2012 Montage Agenda Final.pdf