Welcome to ProBono.Net/OK
Resources for lawyers, law students, and faculty advising low-income or disadvantaged clients
October 28 - 2015 Celebrate Pro Bono Seminar
October 30 - Hot Topics in the World Today - Stillwater
Sign up for Legal Aid's Pro Bono Program - Info and benefits here
Need legal help?
Please take a minute to tell us about your ProBono.Net/OK experience - brief survey here
Featured Volunteer: Christine Galbraith
The staff at Legal Aid’s Lawton Law Office describes Christine Galbraith as a pleasure to work with and a joy to know. For the past year, Christine has donated pro bono legal assistance to clients in the Lawton area through her work with LASO clients. “She is always willing to take on any type of case and to learn new areas of the law.” stated Donna Ellsworth, PAI Coordinator and paralegal, “I appreciate her immensely.” Read more ...
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma helping vulnerable populations, Oct 7
- September 2015 Featured Volunteer: Christine Galbraith, Sep 28
- Helping homeless first goal for Igor Petrovich, Legal Aid of Oklahoma staff attorney, Sep 17
- On Legal Services for the Poor, Sep 16
- Chief Justices to share the podium via Skype, Jul 31
- View more