Welcome to ProBono.Net/OK
Resources for lawyers, law students, and faculty advising low-income or disadvantaged clients
Free CLE for our volunteer attorneys! Register today!
July 31, 2015: Law Practice Montage Seminar - Altus
August 27, 2015: Child Support Services Teams Up with LASO CLE - McAlester; Atoka; Durant; Idabel and Poteau
Sign up for Legal Aid's Pro Bono Program - Info and benefits here
Need legal help?
Please take a minute to tell us about your ProBono.Net/OK experience - brief survey here
Featured Volunteers: Megan Martinez and Katherine Raunikar
Megan Martinez and Katherine Raunikar are laying the foundation for their future careers through volunteer work. They each have a dream of attending law school following graduation from Oklahoma State University. To gain exposure into the field of law, Megan and Katherine decided to volunteer at LASO’s Stillwater Law Office. Read more ...
- There are not nearly enough legal aid lawyers for low in-come Americans, Jul 24
- Big Law and Legal Aid, Jul 8
- Ex parte communication violations mean trouble, Jun 8
- Featured Volunteer June 2015: Megan Martinez and Katherine Raunikar, Jun 8
- Domestic Abuse Seminar at Bench & Bar Conference, May 22
- View more
- Law Practice Montage Seminar, Jul 31
- Limited Scope Representation 2015: Ethical & Practical Challenges (Free), Aug 4
- Child Support Services teams up with Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma, Aug 27
- Bankruptcy Basics for Low-Income Clients 2015, Sep 15
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma Board of Director's Meeting, Sep 17
- View more