Insurance & Employee Benefits Law - NYLAG Training
Wednesday, June 19
- By: New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York Legal Assistance Group7 Hanover Square18th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Lana KleimanNew York Legal Assistance Group
- Website: www.nylag.org
This training will provide attorneys and advocates with an introduction to federal and NY State health, life and disability insurance laws. It will also provide an overview of HIPAA, ERISA, and COBRA as well as NY state laws. Common private and group insurance issues (non-Medicaid or Medicare) faced by both working and non-working clients will be discussed.
The training is free.
Debra Wolf, Esq.
Training participants coming from outside NYLAG must pre-register at CLE@nylag.org
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 Professional Practice Credits
- Download this to your calendar