How to Prepare and Submit a Fee Waiver Request to the USCIS
Thursday March 21 , 2013
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between 6th and 7th Avenues)New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jonathan VidalThe New York Immigration Coalition212-627-2227 ext. 227
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
With the recent increase in fees for immigration applications and petitions, more practitioners seek to submit to the USCIS requests for a fee waiver for clients who are unable to pay the fees. The training will cover the USCIS fee waiver guidance and the Form I-912, Request for Fee Waiver, as well as provide practical tips for preparing and submitting a fee waiver request. This training will be conducted by Helen Drook, Esq., Senior Staff Attorney with the New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG).
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credits: 1 credit in professional practice.
- Attachment(s): TI_Jan_Mar_13_Cal.pdf