How to Draft a Will for Low-Income Elderly Clients
Tuesday, February 26
- By: The Legal Aid Society, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLPOne Liberty PlazaNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Rosemary Hare-BeyThe Legal Aid Society
- Website: www.legal-aid.org
Learn how to draft a will for seniors with small estates. Attendance at this session will prepare you to interview the client, assess the information collected, and draft the appropriate documents.
Faculty Chairs: Mark Nadeau, Esq., Naura Keiser, Esq., Elana Bronson, Esq., and Christine Garg, Law Clerk Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
To see a full schedule or find training resources from trainings that have already taken place, please visit The Legal Aid Society's CLE Pro Bono Training Program portal page.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Download this to your calendar