Tuesday March 25 , 2014
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between Sixth and Seventh Avenues)New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will cover the basics of F-1 international-student law and practice, including F-1 status, employment of F-1 students, and travel concerns. We also will discuss the tuition rules and scholarship opportunities. This training will be conducted by Midori Hills, Esq., Staff Attorney, and Rosa Kelley of CUNY Citizenship & Immigration Project.
To register, visit https://www.thedatabank.com/dpg/376/mtglistproc.asp?formid=Events&caleventid=22421.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE credit: 2 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.