Succession Rights - 2013 Update
Wednesday, November 20
- By: Legal Services NYC
- Time: 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Legal Services NYC - Central40 Worth StreetSuite 606New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Legal Services NYC Learning Center
- Website: www.learningcenter.legalservicesnyc.org
Paris Baldacci's annual update on the law governing succession rights in various types of New York City housing will include relevant statutes and regulations, recent case law analysis, procedural issues and litigation strategies. The course will cover succession rights in rent-regulated and Mitchell-Lama housing, Section 8 and Article V cooperatives. It will not cover rights of remaining family members in NYCHA housing.
This class is only open to tenant advocates.
Register at http://www.learningcenter.legalservicesnyc.org.
- Paris Baldacci - Clinical Professor - Cardozo School of Law
- CLE Credit Comments: Ethics and Professionalism: 0.50 Areas of Professional Practice: 2.50
- Attachment(s): Training Announcement 11-20-13.pdf