Employment-Based Immigration Law
Friday, October 11
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between Sixth and Seventh Avenues)New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will provide an overview of employment-based non-immigrant and immigrant visa categories. H-1B, O, and L non-immigrant visas will be covered among others. With regard to immigrant visas, the seminar will review the different employment based visa preferences, labor certifications, the PERM program, special immigrant religious workers, immigrants with outstanding abilities, researchers and professors, and issues with unskilled labors.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 4 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Attachment(s): ny101113_Emp.pdf
- Download this to your calendar