Citizenship & Naturalization - NYLAG Training
Thursday, July 18
- By: New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York Legal Assistance Group7 Hanover Square18th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Lana KleimanNew York Legal Assistance Group
- Website: www.nylag.org
This training will cover basics of citizenship and the naturalization process. Topics will include the difference between citizens and aliens, ways to acquire citizenship, requirements of naturalization, naturalization process, denaturalization, and dual nationality.
The training is free.
Elvira Pinkhasova, Esq.
Training participants coming from outside NYLAG must pre-register at CLE@nylag.org
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 Professional Practice Credits
- Download this to your calendar