Family-Based Immigration - NYLAG Training
Wednesday, July 17
- By: New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 11:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York Legal Assistance Group7 Hanover Square18th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Lana KleimanNew York Legal Assistance Group
- Website: www.nylag.org
This training will cover the basic issues of family-based immigration. Among others, topics will include family-relative petitions, adjustment of status vs. consular processing, Section 245 (i), and conditional resident status.
The training is free.
Alla Kazakina, Esq.
Training participants coming from outside NYLAG must pre-register at CLE@nylag.org
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 Professional Practice Credits
- Download this to your calendar