Keeping NYC Green! Innovative Opportunities in Environmental Pro Bono
Wednesday January 23 , 2013
- By: New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- Time: 8:45 AM - 10:00 AM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
White & Case LLP1155 Avenue of the AmericasNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
New York Lawyers for the Public Interestclearinghouse@nylpi.org
Lawyers are creatively engaging in cutting-edge pro bono work to help protect the environment and the environmental human rights of the underserved. Join us to learn about these exciting projects and how you can get involved.
Our expert panel will share how they are reducing pollution by providing clean heat to thousands of low-income residents, fighting for environmentally safe school construction sites and advocating for public school children who are being exposed to toxic chemicals.
- Moderator :: Gavin Kearney, Director of Environmental Justice, New York Lawyers for the Public Interest
- Christopher D. Barraza, Associate, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Richard A. Horsch, Partner, White & Case LLP
- Hayley Urkevich Nivelle, Associate, Simpson, Thacher & Bartlett LLP