The Legal Aid Society's 2011-2012 CLE Pro Bono Training Program: Article 78 Proceedings
Tuesday February 28 , 2012
- By: The Legal Aid Society, Fitzpatrick, Cella
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Fitzpatrick, Cella, Harper & Scinto1290 Avenue of the AmericasNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Rosemary Hare-BeyThe Legal Aid SocietyRHarebey@legal-aid.org
- Website: www.legal-aid.org
Gain the knowledge to litigate an appeal of an administrative decision in State Supreme Court and the Appellate Division. Participants will learn to draft legal pleadings, memoranda, conduct oral argument, and perfect an appeal. These proceedings are the last avenues of redress for many of Legal Aid's clients who have lost government benefits or public housing.
Faculty Chair: Ellen Davidson, Esq., Civil Practice
CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
To see a full schedule or find training resources from trainings that have already taken place, please visit The Legal Aid Society's CLE Pro Bono Training Program portal page.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Attachment(s): 2011-2012_training_brochure.pdf