The Legal Aid Society's 2011-2012 CLE Pro Bono Training Program: Social Security Disability
Wednesday February 15 , 2012
- By: The Legal Aid Society, Kaye Scholer LLP
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Kaye Scholer LLP425 Park AvenueNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Rosemary Hare-BeyThe Legal Aid Society
- Website: www.legal-aid.org
Learn how to represent disabled children and adults at administrative hearings before the Social Security Administration. Successful clients receive higher monthly income and are entitled to Medicaid or Medicare benefits to cover the cost of medical treatment. The session will cover Social Security law and practice including how to gather and analyze medical evidence, the examination of parties and witnesses, drafting effective pre-hearing memoranda, and oral argument.
Faculty Chairs: Jocelyne Martinez, Esq., Civil Practice
CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
To see a full schedule or find training resources from trainings that have already taken place, please visit The Legal Aid Society's CLE Pro Bono Training Program portal page.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 1 hour of professional practice/practice management and 1 hour skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Attachment(s): 2011-2012_training_brochure.pdf