The Legal Aid Society's 2011-2012 CLE Pro Bono Training Program: Representation of Abused Prisoners
Tuesday, March 20
- By: The Legal Aid Society, Mayer Brown LLP
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Mayer Brown LLP1675 BroadwayNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Rosemary Hare-BeyThe Legal Aid Society
- Website: www.legal-aid.org
Acquire the knowledge to represent inmates in prison brutality litigation. This seminar will focus on identifying and obtaining relevant government documents; analyzing factual and relevant legal issues; and taking and defending depositions.
Faculty Chairs: Jonathan Chasan, Esq. and Mary Lynne Werlwas, Esq., Prisoners' Rights Project
CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 2 hours of skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
To see a full schedule or find training resources from trainings that have already taken place, please visit The Legal Aid Society's CLE Pro Bono Training Program portal page.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 2 hours of skills. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys
- Attachment(s): 2011-2012_training_brochure.pdf
- Download this to your calendar