The Legal Aid Society's 2011-2012 CLE Pro Bono Training Program: Criminal Appeals
Tuesday December 06
- By: The Legal Aid Society, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP450 Lexington AvenueNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Rosemary Hare-BeyThe Legal Aid Society
- Website: www.legal-aid.org
Acquire the knowledge to represent criminal defendants in the Appellate Division. This seminar will focus on the procedural and substantive law underlying criminal appeals. Attendance will enable volunteers to represent Legal Aid's clients under the supervision of the Criminal Appeals Bureau.
Faculty Chair: David Crow, Esq., Criminal Appeals Bureau
CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 2 hours of professional practice/practice management. This program provides transitional credit for
newly admitted attorneys.
To see a full schedule or find training resources from trainings that have already taken place, please visit The Legal Aid Society's CLE Pro Bono Training Program portal page.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 credits total: 2 hours of professional practice/practice management. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys
- Attachment(s): 2011-2012_training_brochure.pdf