New York City Housing Authority
Thursday, January 13
- By: The Legal Aid Society
- Time: 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom4 Times SquareNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Learn to represent public housing residents where the New York City Housing Authority is seeking to terminate tenancy due to alleged breach of lease or the Housing Authority's rules and regulations. This session will give an overview of the substantive and procedural law, and train participants to engage in fact finding and document discovery, prepare witnesses, and conduct direct and cross examination.
Faculty Chair: Robert Desir, Esq., Civil Practice
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 credits total: .75 hour of professional practice/ practice management, .75 hour skills and .5 ethics. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Attachment(s): The Legal Aid Society 2010-2011 CLE Pro Bono Training Program (2).pdf
- Download this to your calendar