Welcome to the Foreclosure Practice Area - Resources for Legal Services and Pro Bono Attorneys
This site is intended to support the work of legal services attorneys and pro bono attorneys working on foreclosure matters in New York. Please join the site if you are are a legal services attorney or active pro bono attorney with the CBJC. Please note, the resources on this site are only accessible to those who qualify and have been approved for membership.
This site contains a password-protected online library of legal materials, as well as other information useful to legal services and pro bono lawyers representing clients in foreclosure matters:
Find recent decisions of interest in the Library!
Read recent HAMP supplemental directives.
- Monitor Finds Lenders Failing Terms of Settlement , Jun 19
- Dealbook: Albany May Tighten Rein on Banking Consultants , Jun 17
- FHFA Hires Insurance Lobbyist As Insurance Consultant , Jun 17
- Allegations of Homeowner Abuse Won't Help Bank of America Regain Mortgage Business , Jun 17
- BofA Gave Bonuses to Foreclose on Clients, Lawsuit Claims , Jun 15
- View more