Welcome to the Foreclosure Practice Area - Resources for Legal Services and Pro Bono Attorneys
This site is intended to support the work of legal services attorneys and pro bono attorneys working on foreclosure matters in New York. Please join the site if you are are a legal services attorney or active pro bono attorney with the CBJC. Please note, the resources on this site are only accessible to those who qualify and have been approved for membership.
This site contains a password-protected online library of legal materials, as well as other information useful to legal services and pro bono lawyers representing clients in foreclosure matters:
Find recent decisions of interest in the Library!
Read recent HAMP supplemental directives.
- BofA, JP Morgan Say They Have Fulfilled Mortgage Settlement Terms , May 22
- A.G. Schneiderman Commends Assembly for Passing Foreclosure Relief Bill , May 22
- Hardest-Hit States Record the Most Relief From Servicers , May 21
- $50 Billion-Plus Paid Out to Date by Servicers Under Terms of Nationwide Settlement , May 21
- MERS Wins Dismissal of New Hampshire Case , May 20
- View more