Welcome to the Foreclosure Practice Area - Resources for Legal Services and Pro Bono Attorneys
This site is intended to support the work of legal services attorneys and pro bono attorneys working on foreclosure matters in New York. Please join the site if you are are a legal services attorney or active pro bono attorney with the CBJC. Please note, the resources on this site are only accessible to those who qualify and have been approved for membership.
This site contains a password-protected online library of legal materials, as well as other information useful to legal services and pro bono lawyers representing clients in foreclosure matters:
Find recent decisions of interest in the Library!
Read recent HAMP supplemental directives.
- Wells, Citi Halt Most Foreclosure Sales as OCC Ratchets Up Scrutiny , May 17
- Early Launch of Streamlined Loan Mods Boosts Mortgage Market: FBR , May 14
- BofA Responds to A.G.'s Threat of Lawsuit , May 14
- When the Politicians Who Should Be Helping Are Only Out to Help Themselves , May 13
- 1.1 Million Homeowners Received Permanent Modification Through HAMP to Date , May 13
- View more