Welcome to the Foreclosure Practice Area - Resources for Legal Services and Pro Bono Attorneys
This site is intended to support the work of legal services attorneys and pro bono attorneys working on foreclosure matters in New York. Please join the site if you are are a legal services attorney or active pro bono attorney with the CBJC. Please note, the resources on this site are only accessible to those who qualify and have been approved for membership.
This site contains a password-protected online library of legal materials, as well as other information useful to legal services and pro bono lawyers representing clients in foreclosure matters:
Find recent decisions of interest in the Library!
Read recent HAMP supplemental directives.
- Johnson, Crapo Unveil Senate GSE Agreement, Mar 11
- Senators Draft Housing Finance Overhaul, Mar 11
- Think Twice Before Extending Tax Break for Mortgage Relief, Mar 11
- New York State Reports Steep Rise in Housing Costs, Mar 10
- Big Investors Boosting Home Prices, And Not Everyone's Pleased, Mar 10
- View more