Welcome to the Foreclosure Practice Area - Resources for Legal Services and Pro Bono Attorneys
This site is intended to support the work of legal services attorneys and pro bono attorneys working on foreclosure matters in New York. Please join the site if you are are a legal services attorney or active pro bono attorney with the CBJC. Please note, the resources on this site are only accessible to those who qualify and have been approved for membership.
This site contains a password-protected online library of legal materials, as well as other information useful to legal services and pro bono lawyers representing clients in foreclosure matters:
Find recent decisions of interest in the Library!
Read recent HAMP supplemental directives.
- Decline in Loan Mods Show Strengthening Housing Sector, Mar 4
- Citigroup Checks in the Mail After Bank Bungles Foreclosure Deal, Mar 4
- Tentative Deals Reached in 160 Sandy Cases, Mar 4
- Equity Firms Are Lending to Landlords, Signaling a Shift, Mar 3
- House Committee Grills Cordray on QM, Mortgage Regulations, Mar 3
- View more
- Lawyers' Foreclosure Intervention Network Training - City Bar Justice Center, Mar 10
- CDCLI's Annual Lenders Forum The Changing Landscape of Affordable Homeownership, Mar 11
- FAIR DEBT COLLECTION INTRODUCTORY TRAINING, Mar 12 - Mar 13
- Appeals: How to Take Them and Win Them, Mar 18
- Litigation and Other Strategies to Help Reverse Mortgage Surviving Spouses, Mar 19
- View more