Welcome to the Foreclosure Practice Area - Resources for Legal Services and Pro Bono Attorneys
This site is intended to support the work of legal services attorneys and pro bono attorneys working on foreclosure matters in New York. Please join the site if you are are a legal services attorney or active pro bono attorney with the CBJC. Please note, the resources on this site are only accessible to those who qualify and have been approved for membership.
This site contains a password-protected online library of legal materials, as well as other information useful to legal services and pro bono lawyers representing clients in foreclosure matters:
Find recent decisions of interest in the Library!
Read recent HAMP supplemental directives.
- Third Straight Win for Bidder on Fannie Nonperformers, May 26
- Why HUD's Loan Sales Continue to Stoke Concerns, May 26
- HSBC plans $420M suit against Merrill Lynch, Bank of America for toxic Countrywide loans, May 26
- Goldman Sachs subsidiary just bought more non-performing loans from Fannie Mae, May 26
- Chase Almost Done With RMBS Settlement Consumer Relief Requirement, May 26
- View more
- Identifying and Addressing Elder Fraud, Exploitation, and Abuse, May 31
- DEVELOPMENTS IN FORECLOSURE SETTLEMENT CONFERENCES: 2016 UPDATE, Jun 1
- AG HOPP Anchor Webinar: Stepping Stones to Self Care, Jun 8
- Chain of Title: Foreclosure Fraud and the Fight to Protect New York Homeowners, Jun 9
- Fair Housing Law and Litigation Training, Jun 13
- View more