Nonprofit Issues for the Non-Nonprofit Attorney: Essential Governing Documents
Wednesday January 15
- By: American Bar Association
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Online - Webinar, United StatesMap: maps.google.com
- Website: apps.americanbar.org
This program will cover common issues relating to nonprofit governance documents. Specifically, the panel will review issues relating to preparing articles of incorporation, bylaws and governance policies, and provide important drafting recommendations.
Register with the ABA.
- Willard L. Boyd III (Moderator), Shareholder/Attorney, Nyemaster Goode, P.C., Des Moines, IA
- Michael E. Malamut, Counsel, Massachusetts Dept. of Housing Community and Development, Boston, MA
- Lisa A. Runquist, Attorney at Law, Northridge, CA
- CLE Credit Comments: New York: This non-transitional CLE program is approved for experienced NY attorneys in accordance with the requirements of the New York State CLE Board for 1.5 New York CLE credits. Newly admitted attorneys may not earn New York credit for this non-transitional CLE program. Other: The ABA will seek 1.5 hours of general CLE credit in 60-minute states and 1.8 hours of CLE credit in 50-minute states. Credit hours granted are subject to each state’s approval and credit rounding rules.