Adjustment of Status (Basics)
Wednesday, December 04
- By: The Office for New Americans, The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street12th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will provide an overview of the basic eligibility requirements for adjustment of status in the United States with a focus on family-based immigration. The training will also survey common grounds of inadmissibility encountered by potential adjustment applicants as well as provides a general description of the adjustment of status process. This training will be conducted by Lucy Baez, Esq., Staff Attorney for the Immigration and Refugee Program at Church World Service. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
To Register click here. Please pre-register by 11/29/13.
- CLE Credit Comments: 3 credits in skills. The NYIC has been certified by the New York State CLE Board as an accredited provider of continuing legal education in New York State from May 28, 2013 to May 27, 2016.
- Download this to your calendar