Immigration Remedies for Immigrant Victims of Crimes: U & T Visas
Monday, November 18
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
The New York Immigration Coalition137-139 West 25th Street, 12th Floor(between Sixth and Seventh Avenues)New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
This training will survey options for immigrant victims of domestic violence and other crimes. This session will concentrate on an in depth analysis of U Visas. Information on recently issued regulations will be discussed. The training will be conducted by Suzanne Tomatore, Esq., Director of the Immigrant Women & Children Project with City Bar Justice Center.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 3 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Attachment(s): ny101813_U&T.pdf
- Download this to your calendar