Elder Law - NYLAG Training
Thursday, June 27
- By: New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG)
- Time: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York Legal Assistance Group7 Hanover Square18th FloorNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Lana KleimanNew York Legal Assistance Group
- Website: www.nylag.org
This training will serve as an introduction to the practice of elder law, including Advanced Planning documents and access to senior benefits, and a special emphasis will be put on Medicaid planning through Supplemental Needs Trusts.
The training is free.
Maria Shkolnik, Esq. & Kseniya Shetrit, Esq.
Training participants coming from outside NYLAG must pre-register at CLE@nylag.org
- CLE Credit Comments: 1.5 Professional Practice Credits; 0.5 Skills Credits
- Download this to your calendar