Relief in Removal Proceedings
Saturday May 18 , 2013
- By: The New York Immigration Coalition
- Time: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
New York, NYMap: maps.google.com
Jonathan Vidal212-627-2227 x227
- Website: www.thenyic.org
- Source: Immigration Advocates Network > IAN Nonprofit Resource Center
Deadline extended to May 16th. This seminar will offer an overview of removal proceedings as well as certain forms of relief from removal including adjustment of status, 212(c), 212(h), renewing the I-751 in proceedings, cancellation of removal for nonpermanent residents, cancellation of removal for permanent residents, and voluntary departure. Asylum, withholding of removal, and Convention Against Torture relief and waivers will not be covered in detail, as they are the subjects of other trainings. This training will be conducted by Matthew L. Guadagno, Esq.
- CLE Credit Comments: CLE Credit: 4 credits in professional practice. This course provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys and non-transitional credit for experienced attorneys.
- Attachment(s): April through June 2013.pdf