17th Annual Fordham Forum on Domestic Violence
Monday March 04
Tuesday March 05 2013
- By: Fordham Law School; the Lawyers Committee Against Domestic Violence; New York State Courts Office of Policy & Planning, New York State Judicial Committee on Women in the Courts, and the New York Women's Bar Association
- Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Lincoln Center Campus -- Fordham University School of Law140 West 62nd StreetNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
- Source: New York > Family Justice/DV
Beyond the Big Apple: Responding to National Laws and Policies
Keynote Speaker: Judge Susan B. Carbon, New Hampshire Circuit Court Justice, Former Director, Office of Violence Against Women, Department of Justice
Topics will include:
• Secured Communities, Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, Prosecutorial Discretion
• An Examination of New Community Responses
Conference Fees: The registration fee is $110 for one day of the conference and $165 for both days.
1. Pay on-line: REGISTER HERE
2. Send your registration form with payment to Fordham Law School, Public Programming & CLE, 140 West 62nd Street, Room 05-B, New York, NY 10023.
3. If you are an organization registering more than 5 attorneys, please arrange advance organizational payment with Neal Nicholas at email@example.com.
- CLE Credit Comments: 12.5 CLE Credits (7.5 professional practice, 2 ethics, 3 skills). This two-day conference is appropriate for newly admitted and experienced attorneys and is approved for a maximum of 12.5 transitional and non-transitional credit hours. Fordham Law School’s financial aid policy for accredited CLE programs is applicable to this conference.