New York State Foreclosure Defenses and Settlement Options
Thursday, April 25
- By: The Legal Aid Society, Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman LLP
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Time Zone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)
- CLE Credit
Kasowitz Benson Torres & Friedman LLP1633 BroadwayNew York, NYMap: maps.google.com
R Hare-BeyThe Legal Aid Society
- Website: www.legal-aid.org
Learn about statutory as well as common law defenses and counterclaims in foreclosure cases, including lack of standing. We will further consider the various loss mitigation options, including the "Home Affordable Modification Program" (HAMP).
Faculty Chair: Oda Friedheim, Esq., Civil Practice
CLE Credit: 2 credits total: 2 hours of professional practice/practice management. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
To see a full schedule or find training resources from trainings that have already taken place, please visit The Legal Aid Society's CLE Pro Bono Training Program portal page.
- CLE Credit Comments: 2 credits total: 2 hours of professional practice/practice management. This program provides transitional credit for newly admitted attorneys.
- Download this to your calendar